Friday 27 July 2012

Pacha

What is Pacha promoting?
From my recent trip to Ibiza I was unsure of what this was promoting as there is a side of the partying aspect; noted which is insane I might add. The reason I wanted to use this display this message across as when I was departing back to England I notice a store that had a Pacha shop; same type of shop anywhere else in Ibiza but around the side of this shop was a picture of a little girl. This might sound strange but she had a small Pacha t-shirt on which i was confused about.

Here are children promoting this clothing 
The cause of this is very sketchy as it's a children's like pattern but behind the scenes, you would you reckon these are just a trendy new brand that's launch then you start to look around and notice; by far a greater different to children being innocent to a brand into promoting sex.



3276644113_1a3cee2d2f


What are your opinions on this case?


No comments:

Post a Comment